JioFi Login is accessible through the admin panel portal address at http://jiofi.local.html where you can change WiFi username, password, and default router settings.
You can also manage LAN, LTE, Networking, Wi-Fi, Storage, User Management, Upgrade Fireware, Hardware Version, OUI, Battery Status, Application Management, Serial Number, IMEI, MSISDN, ICCID, WPS, and do advanced settings. If you have an issue, you can use the below button to open your Jiofi login page admin panel.
How to login into JioFi.local.html?
Login to Jio Fi is very simple and you can do that by putting the device’s IP address into the browser bar to get started. Let’s see how you can do it and able to manage the Dashboard.
First, connect to JioFi Network, to login into jiofi.local.html, follow these steps:
- Open any web browser.
- Type Jiofi router login address http://jiofi.local.html/ in the browser bar.
- A login popup window shows up. Enter username and password to login into the dashboard. (The default username is “administrator” and the default password is also “administrator”.)
- Finally, you are in the JioFi Router Admin Panel area.
How to Change JioFi Network Password & SSID Name?
After logging into the Web Admin Panel, you can change the JioFi password by navigating to Settings > Wi-Fi > Security Key. Write your wanted password and SSID and click Apply > then Click OK in confirm dialog box. Once you do that, the Wi-Fi will be restarted and it will cause the WiFi disconnection.
Password Tip: Make sure to change your password with the combination (letter, number, and special character) so it can’t guess by anyone.
Fixing Jiofi.local.html not Opening
The only issue most users face is not opening the jiofi.local.html webpage. This can happen due to several reasons. One of the possible reasons can be a problem in setting that does not allow to open Jiofi local HTML login page or there may be another issue. Whatever issue may have, fixing it is very simple and easy. To solve the issue of jiofi.local.html not opening all you need to factory reset your JioFi device.
While doing factory reset your JioFi device all the settings will be reverted back to the defaults company setting. It included any faulty setting that causes issues with the device. These simple steps will help you to factory reset your device.
- Switch ON the JioFi device, take off the back cover, and find the small REST button hole.
- Take a pointy object such as SIM injector Pin or toothpick and insert it into the RESET hole.
- Now press and hold the RESET button using a pin/toothpick for 15-25 seconds. You will see the LEDs on the device turn red color and the device will reboot.
- After device rebooting is done, everything will be reset back to factory setting and you will now be able to open jiofi.local.html successfully.
Note: A factory reset will only restore the device setting. It will not lose internet package data so don’t worry about that. You are data MBs are save.
After doing factory reset your JioFi device, Still having an issue opening jiofi.local.html then there may be a firewall blocking your access to jiofi.local.html. Make sure that there is no firewall program such as antivirus or anything else blocking your access.
How to access data using the MicroSD card slot via the JioFi device?
JioFi router has a lot of amazing features that you can use to make your life easier. Not only connect with super-fast internet but also use the device as a portal USB drive. The device comes with a MicroSD card slot which is the same as your smartphone. You can use this slot to add an SD card in the slot and use it as a USB drive. You can load photos, videos and transfer data on your JIoFi MiFi device.
To know how to use a MicroSD card in your JioFi device, follow these simple steps:
- Take an SD card and insert it into the card slot.
- Switch ON your device.
- Go to Admin Panel of the JioFi device by opening the web browser and enter http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm.
- By entering the username and Jiofi login password you are able to go to the Admin Panel. The default password for the device is an administrator.
- After you logged in, Go to Settings > Storage and choose the following option.
- Storage Account: Enable
- Storage Username: Set the username as you want to.
- Storage Password: Set the password as you want to.
- Storage Mode: WiFi Storage
- If you want to share the content of the SD car with other users, share the SD Card URL i.e http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html, and the storage username and password that you set above. They will be able to log in using the storage username and password.
How To Change Login Username & Password?
Likewise, we have changed the WiFi password and Its name. Similarly way, we will change the portal username and password so no one can access your admin panel dashboard and it should be secure.
- As I mentioned in the first heading that the default credentials for both username and password are the administrator. So first you log in with these details. We can do that by access the portal dashboard using the jiofi.local.html.
- After successful login, tap on settings then click on user Management. Here is the place where you need to replace the old username with your new username. Similarly, just enter the current password and then in the new password field enter a new one. Also, write confirm password. Finally, click on apply button and you are done with the changes.
- Note: When you apply the changes, you will be automatically logged out from the dashboard, and now you can log in again with a new username and password to verify your changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log into JioFi local?
You can visit any of the URLs jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1/ or http://192.168.l.l/
Next Click on the login that is present at the right corner of the main page.
Enter the username and password as an administrator. That’s It.
What is the JioFi default password?
Both the username and password for JioFi Login is “administrator” or “admin”. You can log in by typing 192.168.1.1 in the browser address bar.
Why can’t I access jiofi.local.html
Open any browser and type http://jiofi.local.html/ in the address bar. But if you are using the JioFi Dongle device then enter http://jiodongle.local.html. After doing so, you will click on the login link on the top right of the window screen and enter “administrator” as both username and password.
What is Jiofi Local?
JioFi.Local.Html is a login address to access JioFi routers functions. By using this address you can log in to your wireless router admin dashboard to make changes.