Jiofi Wi-Fi network comes with a random password combination. this combination can be words digits and symbols. so remember search password is quite hard. to solve this issue we should need to change the Jiofi wifi password.
there is another problem if you told your password to anyone then there are chances that others may know it. therefore we should consider changing the password of your JioFi WI-FI network.
hence changing the password of Jiofi is a very simple task. changing the password of your network you are more secure and no one is able to connect to your network without knowing your password.
the length of a Wi-Fi password can be between 8 to 32 characters. you can use a mix of alphabetic, digits, and special characters. This kind of password can’t easily be guessable so your Wi-Fi network remains secure and protected. whenever you set a new password make sure you set the password but at the same time, you also make sure that the password you are setting up is also rememberable.
How To Change JioFi WiFi Password?
Follow these steps to change your JioFi Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on the power of your Wi-Fi device
- Next thing you need to connect JioFi Wi-Fi network from your device
- Open browser and type http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1.
- A login page will show up. enter the username and password to login. The default username and password for jiofi router is “administrator“
- Once you’re logged in, Go to Network > Wi-Fi Configuration > Secure key.
- Here you set the new password for you JioFi router and click on Save.
- Your new password for your JioFi device is chnaged and all the previously connected devices wil lbe discounnected from your WI-FI network. Simply reconnect your require devices with Wi-Fi netowrk again with new credials.
It is a good idea to keep changing your WiFi password every after 3 to 4 months to keep your device secure and safe. This will also keep your data safe and your password will not be compromised in any data leaks.
Make sure don’t use the same password on every site you register. Use the password managers tool to keep track of your all site’s passwords.