JioFi.Local.Html or 192.168.1.1 is the default gateway address of JioFi device. It is used to access the admin panel router settings which includes LAN, WAN, WLAN, MAC, WPS block, ADSL, DSL, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy and Network Management settings. You can also make changes to those settings through this panel.
JioFi login is used to change or modify settings of the JioFi device. In this article, we will guide you on the usage of the admin panel.
You will learn about logging in to the JioFi WiFi Router, managing your WiFi password and resetting your device. We will also five information on various other functions related to JioFi.Local.Html.
What is JioFi.Local.Html
With the introduction of these portable hotspot devices the internet technology has reached new heights. Now you can not only access high speed internet in homes but anywhere outside as well. There are some settings you might need to do to consume the full potential of these devices.
After purchasing the device you might wonder and want to customize the settings as per your ease so we will guide you through the process. It is quite simple and easy.
The device is linked to an IP address to access the administrator panel which is used to manage and configure it. The admin panel can be accessed through visiting JioFi.login.html or 192.168.1.1.
A dialogue box will appear once you visit the page asking for credentials. The default user name is administrator and the password is also the same.
Once you enter the user name and password you will be granted access to the admin panel. Here you will get many options which include but not limited to WiFi password, User ID, monitoring and managing the devices connected to JioFi router, bandwidth management, LAN and WAN management.
Guide to Access JioFi Admin Panel
Below is the step by step guide along with visual screenshots to help you throughout the process:
- Open web browser in your PC or laptop. In the URL tab type jiofi.login.html or 192.168.1.1 and press enter. (Users who have Jiofi Dongle enter http://jiodongle.local.html/).
- Now click on login located on the right side of the page. A dialogue box will appear asking you for User ID and password as shown in below picture. Enter the default credentials which is Administrator for both user ID and password.
- Once you enter the credentials click on login to access the JioFi admin panel.
- Now you can view and change the settings as per need. This page has multiple options as shown in below picture.
- There are many options including the LTE status, LAN Info, WAN Info, Device Details and System Performance. All these functions will be explained below.
- The LTE Status informs about the connection time and the status of the connection either it is attached or disconnected. It will also inform you about Operation band mode, Operation band and Bandwidth. This is sometimes very important for configuration to attain full potential of the device.
- The LAN Info informs you about the SSID, LAN operating mode, Gateway IP, WiFi Status and number of devices attached.
- The WAN Info also consist of various options. It informs the user about total data used, default gateway, WAN IPv4, WAN Ipv6 and DNS servers.
- The Device Details shows you the firmware and hardware used to manufacture this device.
- The System Performance consist of information regarding CPU usage and Memory usage.
Changing SSID & WIFI Password through Jiofi.Local.Html
Since the portal is already explained in detail, now we will give an example of changing the Wifi password so you could get to know real time experience of the settings:
- Login to Jiofi.Local.Html and click on settings.
- Click on Wifi and various options appear as shown in above picture.
- Highlight the SSID and change it as per your need.
- Now replace the default password shown as security key as per your need.
- After you change it click on apply.
- It will ask for confirmation as the device will be restarted as shown in below picture.
- Click ‘ok’ and the device will be restarted.
- Now login with your new SSID and password and you are ready to go.
Sometimes users may face errors logging in to the admin panel of the Jiofi router. Ensure to check following to resolve the issue:
- Ensure that correct IP address is used to get access, there may be typing errors due to which you are unable to access it.
- Make sure that the IP address entered matches the default gateway of the router. The default gateway could vary in different devices due to which you are unable to access the admin panel of the device.
Many users are unaware and not well informed to use the JioFi admin login. We are sure the above article is going to help them a lot in managing and changing settings of JioFi device..