Do you want to watch live television on your computer screen? Are you tired of TV apps that provide a slow streaming speed? Well, Jio TV for PC is the answer to your prayers!
Jio TV can easily be downloaded from the Google Play store and Myjio App store for free. If you have jio Sim, then you can easily use the jio TV application through your jio number. But you can watch jio TV without the use of jio Sim.
Unlimited features such as pause, play option, and reminder option are provided by Jio TV for PC. Jio TV can be installed on your mobile or Pc. If you love watching live TV on your PC then Jio TV is perfect for you.
Download Jio TV on your PC now to enjoy Up To 822 different channels. In today’s article, we’ll show you how you can set up Jio TV on your PC.
So, keep reading!
What is Jio TV Online?
Jio TV is the best live TV app for PC. It provides a multilingual interface for ease. You can access this app using the internet instead of paying a monthly cable bill. As discussed before, Jio TV for laptop has more than 800 channels and lets subscribers watch episodes of the previous 7 days.
What Platforms is Jio TV available for?
Currently, the Jio TV is available on the play store for only mobiles and tablets. It is not available for Laptops or computers on Microsoft Store. It is important to note that there are several ways with which you can bring Jio TV on your personal computer. Some of them are listed below.
Jio TV on PC with Bluestacks
Here’s how you can install Jio TV on PC with Bluestacks:
- Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC or laptop as an APK through some website.
- After it has been installed, go to the Google Play store.
- Search the JioTV app and install it. Once you download it, it will appear on the home screen of Bluestacks. You can open it whenever you want to and you will be met by a Jio TV login prompt.
Jio TV on PC without BlueStacks
Some users prefer not using Bluestacks to access Jio TV as it occupies a lot of system space. There are several alternatives for bluestacks on PC to access Jio TV.
Using Chrome extension
Chrome extension will allow Jio TV to run on your browser. You can follow the given steps to install Jio TV on your PC using the chrome extension.
- Firstly, open up Google Chrome on your PC. Now, add ARC Welder to the chrome browser which is an extension.
- Type ARC Welder on the search bar to add an extension. And then choose the correct option from the results.
- To install ARC Welder into chrome. Click on the ‘Add to chrome’ button.
- The logo of the ARC Welder will happen at the bookmarks bar of their browser. After you add the extension to chrome.
- As ARC Welder doesn’t allow you to download Jio TV from the play store. You need to download an APK file of Jio TV from any trusted website.
- After downloading the APK file, click on the ARC Welder logo. Now a smartphone screen will appear on your PC
- It will ask you permission to download an APK file to install the app. Click on the download option.
- Now, you have to pick the directory where you would like to save the data of the Jio TV app and wait till the installation is done.
- Once the installation is complete, you can access Jio TV on your PC easily. If you desire a better appearance, you need to create some changes to the setting as follows: switch the orientation to landscape, turn the clipboard access on, and switch the Form Factor to Full screen.
After all these changes on settings, click on the test button. It will immediately load the Jio TV app. After its done loading, a login will show. Write your Jio ID and password.
Your registered mobile number will receive a one-time password by Jio. Enter the received OTP and enjoy any live TV channels from your PC free of cost.
Using NOX player
You can access Jio TV on PC using Nox player. Just follow the given steps.
- A click on the download button will start the download of the NOX player on your workstation. After the download is completed, install NOX by double-clicking the installation file on your PC.
- After the Nox player is installed, you need to install Jio TV. To do that you’ll need to download the APK file of Jio TV from your browser and save it to the index.
- Open the Box App player and click on the APK option from the menu which is Visible on the right side of the Window.
- A dialog box will appear before the screen, select APK file Jio TV which is downloaded on your PC, and then press OK.
- Once you choose the Jio APK file, click on ‘’open to install’’ on your setup.
- As an alternative, you can also drag and drop the downloaded file into the Nox app player
- BY double-clicking the file you can automatically install Jio TV APK file
- This procedure will only work when you do not have any other emulators downloaded on your workstation except the Nox player.
- After the installation is done, it will automatically launch the app.
- Now all that is left is to sign in with your Jio TV account, it will ask you for your Jio ID and password.
Enter your Jio sim number and password in the required field of your “My Jio account”.
Jio TV for PC download filehippo
You can download the Mod Jio TV app from filehippo which will allow you to watch TV on your browser.
Jio TV app download for PC Softonic
Download Jio TV for PC from Softonic. After the download has been completed, click on OK to install the file. From there on, you can run Jio TV on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
How safe are bluestacks?
Bluestacks is very safe to use. We can assure you that your data will remain protected during use. Bluestacks is powered by Companies such as Intel and Samsung.
Is Jio TV available on Windows 10?
Yes! Jio TV can be downloaded on windows 10 by following any of the methods provided above.
Is Jio TV free?
Downloading Jio TV is absolutely free. You have to subscribe to watch Television.
Is Jio TV good?
All users of Jio TV have complimented its services. The quality of Video that Jio TV provides is top-notch and the content is seemingly endless.
Can Jio TV be mirrored?
No! Jio TV does not allow screen mirroring or casting.
The Jio TV app will work perfectly fine on PC irrespective of the operating system. It is suggested that you use the BlueStacks emulator because it will allow Jio TV for PC to work perfectly. Jio TV on PC has all the features that it has on Mobile and also has the same interface. Thus, you should have no difficulty finding your way through the app. If you accidentally closed the app, then you can access it again from the Recent Apps section, located on the top bar.