If you are using a JioFi router or dongle then it is a must for you to check the router data balance in your device. But many people may not know how to do this. Today we will share a simple step-by-step tutorial on how to check JioFi balance on a laptop or PC. So let’s start.
The simplest and easy way of checking Jiofi data balance using the PC is login into Jio.com and follow the steps:
- Open Jio.com and log in with OTP
- Go to the “Summary” tab and click on “Usage”
- You will see a graphical report for data usage on daily and weekly basics.
- By clicking on the “Usage Details,” you will be able to find the recent usages of calls, SMS, and data.
How to Check Jiofi Balance on Laptop or PC
To check the remaining balance in your jiofi hotspot device is somewhat similar to how you check the internet data usage. All you need to open the router setting and find the details on your account balance.
Follow the steps to get to know the current balance of your Jio account.
- Open a web browser such as firefox
- Put http://jiofilocal.html in the address bar
- Enter your username and password to login into the device portal.
- Once you are there, you will see the total usage of data along with the remaining balance
It’s a simple and easy way but there are a few more ways such as using the official website. Let’s see where you can find the account balance on the jio site.
Jio Balance Check through Official Website
Jio also offers a complete portal and device management system on its official website. The company facilitates the mobile, Jiofi, Jiofiber, and jio link users. Everyone can log in to manage their devices and check the remaining resources.
- In the browser bar type http://www.jio.com
- Top right corner click on User Icon
- You will have four options Mobile, JioFi, JioFiber, and JioLink. Just select the “JioFi” option
- Next, put Your Jio number to generate OPT.
- Click on Generate OPT button
- You will get the OPT on the provided number, simply write back on the website to log in.
- Once you sign in you will see the complete details including the remaining balance and data usage.
Check Jiofi Balance using Jio App
If you have to install the jio app on your phone then checking of balance is very easy. The app gives you every detail that you need for your device.
- Open Jioapp on your phone
- If don’t have then simply install it from the Google play store
- Just type “Jio App” in the play store and download it.
- Open the app and click on the Sign Up Option
- Enter the Jio number and Generate OTP
- Write OPT and Sign in to view the details
- Now from here, you will see the balance and router data on the home screen.
We try to explain the best and most simple way of checking JioFi balance using a PC. The above steps are very easy and simple. If you are not familiar with the jiofi device then this article will be helpful for you. We hope that you like this article and share it with your friends.
How can I check my JioFi balance?
You can check the balance using the device portal, official website, or through the Jio app.
How can I control JioFi from my laptop?
You can easily control the JioFi by going to WiFi settings on your computer or laptop. Simply select the JioFi SSID from the available connection and enter a password.
How can I check my JioFi balance without MyJio app?
You can check your balance using the device portal and official website. You can also dial balance code *333# to check your balance.