Jio 4G Voice is the best voice calling app in India. The application is mainly designed for smartphone users. However, we will see how to download the Jio4GVoice app on your Windows PC/Laptop.
The app provides a feature called “Voice Calling.” Users can make and receive calls from other Jio subscribers. You can download Jio 4G Voice from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
The great thing about this app is that it doesn’t restrict any features. You’ll enjoy the same experience that you get on your smartphone. Most of the functions will remain the same for both models.
Before going ahead, we need to understand how the app works.
How does the Jio 4G Voice app work?
The app is designed to work with any Jio SIM card. For Jio users, it is like a normal phone app but with the added advantage of voice calls. You can use it to call any phone number on the network. You can use Jio 4G Voice app to make voice calls to any number on the Jio network.
Positively, it is an app that gives a Jio user a different way to talk and a different way to chat. You can use it to make calls to any mobile phone on the network.
If you are a Jio user, you can use Jio 4G Voice app to call any phone number on the Jio network. You can also contact your friends and family using the Jio network.
Download and install Jio 4G Voice app
Currently, Jio4GVoice only supports Android devices and iOS devices. You can’t use it on a PC or other operating systems such as MAC. But you don’t need to worry. We have prepared the best guide on downloading the Jio4GVoice app for Windows PC/Laptop so you can easily make calls from your computer or Laptop.
To run any android application on a PC, you need to install an android emulator on your PC. It is the best option to run Android apps on your Windows PC. There are many android emulator apps available in the market, but I have selected Bluestacks and NOX player as both are the best android emulator.
Both android emulator supports all android apps and games. You can install any android apps and games on your PC using them.
Let’s follow the guide to download Jio4GVoice app on PC using emulators.
Jio4GVoice App install on Laptop using BlueStacks.
BlueStacks emulator is the easiest and best way to install Jio 4G app on it. The interface is user-friendly and provides an Android-like experience to your Windows and Mac. Furthermore, this emulator is best for Android, iOS, and Windows operating system users.
Steps to Install Jio 4G App on Laptop Using BlueStacks:
First of all, download the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Open BlueStacks and launch it.
- Select the Jio 4G app you want to install.
- Go to the settings and select the “Add App” option.
- Enter the URL of the APK file and select “OK.”
- Now the Jio 4G app will be installed on your computer.
Note: If you want to uninstall the Jio 4G app, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Select the Jio 4G app you want to uninstall.
- Open BlueStacks and launch it. Go to the settings and select the “Remove App” option.
- Select “Yes” to confirm the uninstallation.
Installation of Jio4GVoice for PC With NOX Player
If your system requirements are low, you can go with Nox player for installing the Jio Calling app on PC. Nox app player is a lightweight app player and has some really good features which you will definitely love.
Before you start, you should have Nox Player installed on your PC. After that, follow the steps for installing Jio 4G Voice app on PC with Nox Player.
- First, download the Nox Player and install it on your PC.
- After that, launch the Nox Player and then go to the search box.
- Type the Jio 4G Voice app name and then hit the enter button.
- Now, a list of apps will be shown on the screen.
- After that, select the app you want to install and then hit the Install button.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will get a notification on the screen.
- Now, go to the Nox Player and click on the icon to start the Jio Calling app.
Jio4GVoice is a free Android app that will allow you to make calls on any of your mobile phones using the Jio4GVoice app on your smartphone or Laptop via Wi-Fi.