You can learn how to download Jiofi firmware and upgrade to the latest version. There are many ways to upgrade the firmware, and you can also try other methods if you don’t like the official process provided by Jiofi.
You might face many problems if you are not updating Jiofi firmware to the latest version. For example, you can’t pair your smartphone or laptop with Jiofi anymore. You might encounter problems like “Device not recognized” while pairing.
The firmware upgrade is an important process for Jiofi wireless devices. It is responsible for managing all the functions of the Jiofi device, so that’s why it is required to be updated as soon as possible. If there are any bugs or issues with your device, the best way to fix them is by upgrading the firmware.
Jiofi firmware upgrade will fix your device, but it will also improve security, speed, etc. With the latest firmware, you will get new features and improvements.
This small guide will teach you how to upgrade Jiofi firmware manually. All you have to do is download the latest firmware, and then it has to be uploaded to the JioFi.Local.Html dashboard. The process is simple, and we have divided it into multiple sections.
Get the latest firmware upgrade for your Jiofi
Jiofi firmware upgrade is a simple process, and it is possible to upgrade Jiofi firmware without using any third-party software.
Before we start the process, you have to check your JioFi version. If it is not updated, you can update it using the official method.
The process of updating Jiofi firmware is pretty simple. You can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download the latest Jiofi firmware and Save the file to your computer.
- Connect your Jiofi device to the computer and open jiofi.local.html in your internet browser.
- Go to setting >> firmware upgrade and click browse to select firmware file from your computer and click on Apply.
- The device’s software update will be initiated once you click “apply” and jiofi firmware upgrade within a few seconds.
Automatic Upgrade Jiofi Firmware
You can upgrade the firmware of JioFi manually, but you have to be very careful with the process. We have divided the guide into two parts. We will teach you how to upgrade JioFi firmware automatically in the first part.
Then you can also connect your laptop or smartphone to it to share data.
If you face a problem regarding upgrading the JioFi, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Connect your device with the laptop through wifi
- On your browser, open a web page and paste the IP address of your device.
- Enter username and password to log in.
- Now, go to the JioFi.Local.Html dashboard.
- From there, select the Upgrade option and it will start upgrading.
- It will take some time to complete the update.
How to Download Jiofi Firmware Latest Version
There are many methods to download the firmware. But, in this guide, we will tell you the best approach. The plan is very simple, and you can also use it for other devices.
Follow the steps to download the firmware using the JioFi.Local.Html dashboard.
- Download the JioFi.Local.
- Extract the file.
- Copy the firmware to the JioFi.Local folder.
- Now, open the web page and paste the IP address of your device.
- On the browser, open the web page and paste the IP address of your device.
- The software will automatically open.
- Select the firmware that you want to update.
- After selecting the firmware, you will get a warning. Now, click on the apply.
Benefits of upgrading JioFi Firmware
There are a lot of benefits while we are updating the firmware to the latest version available. In this post, I will show you how to update Jiofi firmware to the latest version manually and automatically.
Here are some benefits of upgrading the firmware of JioFi.
Works on all devices
JioFi is compatible with all devices. It is compatible with the latest and the old version of devices. Without a doubt, it will work with the newest version of the device.
Fixes Bugs and Issues
If you have an issue with your device, you can fix it by updating the firmware. It is very simple to update the firmware. Many bugs and problems can be fixed by updating the firmware.
The JioFi router has a built-in firewall, and it will also update the firmware with the latest security features. This is one of the best reasons to upgrade the firmware.
Works on all networks
The JioFi is compatible with all the networks. It is consistent with the GSM, 3G, 4G, and LTE networks. You can also connect the device to your wifi network. It is one of the best routers to connect to your wifi network.
JioFi firmware upgrade will not only upgrade your device but also improve your device’s speed. With the latest firmware, you will get a faster connection.
Protects your device
The latest firmware is the best firmware to protect your device. It will protect your device from viruses, malware, etc. It will keep your device safe from hackers.
I hope you understand the method to download and upgrade the JioFi firmware. If you are facing any issues, you can comment down below.