Reliance Jio is undoubtedly one of the most popular telecom providers in India. With its attractive offers and plans, it has managed to win over a large number of customers.
However, as with any service, there are occasional glitches that can cause some inconvenience to users. If you happen to lose your Reliance Jio sim card or if it gets damaged, you may need to get a Jio duplicate sim card issued.
Reliance Jio has come up with a solution for their users who lost their Reliance Jio SIM cards. They have now introduced a new service that will help people in getting a Reliance Jio SIM card that is already activated on their existing number. The new service is called Reliance Jio Duplicate Sim.
The new service will help in getting a duplicate SIM card on the same number. This new service is very easy to use and it will help the users get the duplicate SIM card very easily.
The service will also help the users in getting a duplicate SIM card even if they lost the original SIM card or if they damaged the SIM card.
How Get a Replacement of Lost SIM?
You may lose your original Jio sim card or it may get damaged. In such a situation, you can get a Jio duplicate sim card from Reliance Jio itself.
However, to get a Jio duplicate sim card, you need to follow the following steps.
- First of all call on toll-free JioCare Helpline at 199 from your Reliance Jio number.
- Or you can call at 1800 88 99999 from other number
- Simply tell them issue and ask them for block your SIM from misuse.
- You can also email them at email@example.com and ask for SIM blocking
- Once your SIM Blocked, you can visit your nearest Jio Store and get replacement for your New Jio SIM.
How To Get Jio Duplicate SIM Card Online?
Reliance Jio is offering to provide Jio duplicate sim cards online. You can get a duplicate Jio sim card online and can use it on your mobile phone.
To get a Jio duplicate sim card online, you need to follow the following steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of Reliance Jio here https://www.jio.com/selfcare/lost-login/
- Enter your Jio lost or damaged number
- Now select the suspend option to block your lost SIM card
- Go to your nearest Jio store to get replaced your Jio SIM number
- The charges of Rs. 25/- per SIM card will be charged.
- After getting the duplicate SIM you can use Jio services right away.
In conclusion, By using the above mention methods you can easily recover your lost SIM and also deactivate the old SIM card. If your SIM is lost then it’s better to use the self-care login method to quick block it to void missed use.