We often need Jio ID and Password to connect with multiple devices. It is a unique identifier that is used to access the services and features of Jio. It is also used to log in to the Jio Apps. If you have a Jio device but don’t have an ID or password then you should sign up from the My Jio app or through SMS service to get both things on your mobile phone.
In this article, we are going to discuss the process of getting a Jio ID and Password. So, let’s start.
How to Get Jio ID and Password?
Make sure you should have the MyJio app installed on your phone then follow the steps below:
- Open Jioapp and tap on Sign Up
- Put your Jio Number or Customer ID
- Simply click on the “Generate OTP” button and you will get a one-time password on your registered Jio number.
- Enter OPT, Email address (This will be your Jio ID), and create a password.
- Now click on Activate and you will get the verification link on the provided email ID.
- Open your mailbox and click on the verification link to verify your Jio ID. Your ID will be activated within 24 hours.
- Now you are ready to go. You can log in to My Jio using the JIO ID and password. You can access your account and its features.
How to Sign Up for Jio ID on Jio.com
In case you don’t have a smartphone or didn’t install the Jio app then you can also sign up using the jio.com. Just follow the below steps:
- Go to the Sign Up page on Jio.com
- Enter your Jio number or Jio user ID
- Generate OPT and get the one-time password on your registered Jio number.
- Write OPT, enter the email ID that you want to create your Jio ID, and set your password.
- Click on Activate button and you will get the verification link on your provided Gmail address. Just click on the link and verify your account.
- Your account will be verified within 24 hours.
- Once verification is done you can log in and access your Jio account and its features. You can also use the same ID on Jio App.
Forget Jio Tv Password?
If you don’t remember your Jio Tv password or username then you can easily recover it by following the steps:
- Open the Jio website or App
- Enter register an email address or phone number
- Tap on forget password button
- Set your new password
- You will get the OTP that you need to enter to confirm it.
- Your password changed and now you can log in with a new password.
Jio ID and Password List
If your Jio SIM card is blocked or you don’t have it then you can still use the jiotv using the readymade accounts credentials.
We are proper and arranged some working accounts for you that you can use for free. Here are free Jiotv accounts that you can check one by one and find the working one.
In conclusion, the Jio offers you many benefits including free voice calls, unlimited data, Jio apps, and much more. The Jio is the best option to enjoy the services of the Jio.
So, if you want to enjoy all these features then you need to get the Jio ID and password. So, in this article, we have provided all the necessary details about how to get Jio ID and password.