If you’re a customer of Velex courier service, then tracking your package is probably important to you. In this post, we’ll provide you with the Velex courier tracking customer care number, so that you can get help with tracking your package if needed. We’ll also explain how to track your package using the Velex website.
Whether you’re looking for updates on your package or need to get in touch with us for help, this guide has everything you need.
About Velex Courier Company
Velex is one of the leading courier companies in India that offers both international and national courier services. The company has a strong presence all over the country and also has offices abroad. You can easily get in touch with Velex customer care through their toll-free number or by writing to them.
If you face any issue while using Velex, then you can easily get in touch with their customer care team to get help with tracking your package, troubleshooting any other technical issues, or resolving disputes related to delivery delays. Their customer care representatives are available 24/7 and can be reached via phone or email.
Velex Customer Care Number
Velex customer support very efficiently handles all your queries and issues related to package tracking.
The care number is one of the many contact methods you can use to get in touch with their customer service team. The Velex logistics Pvt ltd contact number is as follows.
- Velex Customer Number: 022 40420000
- Official Velex Website URL: http://www.velex.in/Home.aspx
Head Office: 5085, “B” Wing, Oberai Garden Estate, Chandivali Farm Road, Chandivali Andheri East, Mumbai- 400 072
Phone: 022 40420000
Business Hours Opening Days: Monday – Friday: 9 am to 8 pm Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
Velex Customer Support Location
Besides the main support, the Velex also has several locations in major cities to ensure that customers can easily get the support they need.
These branch offices are located in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai.
- West Address 1: 5085 B Wing Oberoi Garden Estate, Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400072
- Phone: 022 40420000
- West Address 2: Ankinandan Society Community Hall, Nawa Wadaj, Bhimjipura Char Rasta, Ahmedabad – 380013. INDIA
- Phone: Phone: 27643491
- Address 1: Smart Square No.3/1,3rd Floor,100Ft Road, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru – 560038, Karnataka, INDIA.
- Address 2: 1-8-515/1/2A, Street No-8, Prakash Nagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016. INDIA
- Address 3: Sarafath Center, No 1.61-17, Powell Road (Old Cantonment Road), Near Kathipara Junction, St Thomas Mount, Chennai
- Address: Plot No. 14/10, First Floor,MD Bhawan, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road,Samalkha, New Delhi – 110 037, India
- Address: 153 JANGALPUR ROAD, RAJBARI, KOLKATA 700081
How to Track the Shipment Status
Velex also provides easy to use way to track your packages. Follow the steps to find out your package.
- To track your shipment, you’ll need to visit their website and click on “Track a Shipment” in the lower left-hand corner of the page.
- The next page will show you a form where you can enter your tracking number.
- Once you’ve entered it, simply click on “Track Now” and the system will automatically retrieve information about your package.
The tracking information will include the current location of your shipment, as well as the estimated time of arrival.
How to check the Velex Courier office at your near place
The India courier company Velex gives you the ability to find the office through their location finder. To find the office of Velex you need to follow the steps.
- First Click on Velex Office Finder from the Offical website.
- Enter your area postal or pin code in the search bar.
- Hit submit button and wait for the result.
- If your pin code is already in the Velex database then you will see the message “Pincode serviceable” and you will get the Pincode, Area, Region, State, SC Code, and address.
- In case your Pin code is not found then you will see “Pincode non-serviceable” and you will not get any details.
In this post, we provided you with the Velex courier tracking customer care number, so that you can get help with tracking your package if needed.
We also explained how to track your package using the Velex website, so that you can stay updated on the status of your delivery. Whether you’re looking for updates on your package or need to get in touch with us for help, this guide has everything you need.