If you are a Jio user and your sim says “not registered on network Jio“, don’t panic! There are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem.
In this blog post, we will walk you through some of the most common fixes. We hope that one of these tips helps you get back online quickly!
Why is My SIM Not Registered On Network JIo? Four Reasons
1. One of the more common reasons can be poor network coverage or having issues in the LTE mode. Due to this, you are unable to make calls from the Jio network.
Let’s check if your network mode is LTE or not.
- Go to phone settings >> SIM card and Mobile Network >> Tap on Jio >> Select your preferred network type >> Click on “LTE”
- If you are still having issues not getting a signal, then give a try to the following method.
- Go to Settings > Simcard & Mobile Network > Jio SIM > Mobile network > Search IND JIO 4G > Click on it.
2. The second reason could be that your phone’s SIM card slots are damaged, so you should contact the service center of your phone and ask for a solution.
3. May your SIM card have been inserted improperly? That’s why your phone is not showing any network, so you should check if your SIM card has been properly inserted or not.
4. Another reason for the problem “Not Registered On Network” could be that the firmware of your phone is damaged, so you need to reinstall or update the firmware of your phone.
These are the possible reasons that you can figure out to find the exact problem and move forward with the solution. Let’s take a look at the possible solutions to the problems.
Turn ON Flight Mode
The quick solution to get out of the Jio SIM No Service problem is to turn on Flight Mode. Once you turn it ON, wait for a second, and then turn it OFF again.
It will search for the network automatically and establish the connection to get rid of Not Registered On Network problem.
Re-Insert the SIM Card
Check if you have inserted the SIM card properly or not. If not, then remove the SIM card and insert it again properly.
After that, restart your phone and see if the problem has been solved or not.
Set the Default SIM as Mobile Data
Another solution to your problem is setting the default SIM for mobile internet data. Just follow the steps to set the mobile data SIM.
- Go to the mobile setting
- Find an option for SIM cards or SIM management.
- Under mobile data, select Jio network.
- Set the preferred network as LTE/4G.
- Now you will see the full signal on your JIO SIM.
Jio SIM APN Setting
To use the internet smoothly on your Jio SIM, you will have to make some changes in the Access Point Name (APN) settings. Follow the steps below to change.
- Go to Jio APN Settings
- Click on “mobile network”
- Tap on Access Point Names and add the following configuration.
- Write “Jio” in the Name Field.
- In the APN field, type “jionet” and tap “OK.”
- Your APN configuration is completed and now you can access your mobile data.
Factory Reset Your Phone
The last solution to this problem is to factory reset your phone, but remember that it will delete all of your data, so make sure to backup your data before doing a factory reset.
In the end, we hope that one of these tips helped you get back online quickly! If you have any other suggestions, please let us know in the comments below.
How do I register my network number to Jio?
To register your Jio number, insert your SIM in any compatible device and make a call to 1977 from your registered mobile number.
How do I know if my Jio sim is working or not?
If you see a 4G/LTE signal icon on the top of your screen, then your Jio SIM is working properly.
What do I do if my Jio sim is not registered on the network?
If you see a message that says “Not Registered On Network”, it means your Jio SIM is not registered on the network. To register your Jio number, make a call to 1977 from your registered mobile number.
1 thought on “How to Fix Not Registered on Network Jio SIM Error”
My Jio sim was lost , I need to the same number in that sim 7510355267